WHAT IS CHAINSTITCHING?
Chainstitching is the old school process of embroidery using an antique machine that is operated by a free hand crank. Each stitch is thoughtfully placed accordingly resulting in a one of a kind design. Think of it as drawing with a sewing machine.
HOW DOES THE ORDER PROCESS WORK?
1. Fill out the form above.
2. We will contact you regarding details, pricing, and time frame.
3. Once we iron out a solid plan together, we'll take a deposit to lock your project into our schedule.
4. Ship or drop off your garment with us, we have some in-house options if you don't already have something.
5. From here we will put together a mock up for your approval.
6. Upon your thumbs up, we'll get to stitching!
HOW MUCH DOES CHAINSTITCH COST?
Typically, $25 - $1000. We do our best to work with customer budgets. Your idea is really the determining factor in the overall price. We'll make suggestions to help get you where you want to be.
Here are some general reference points.
$20-$125 : Simple script & small designs.
$150-$500 : Full back pieces & large designs.
$500+ : Flags, multiple units, etc.
HOW DO I CARE FOR MY CHAINSTITCHED ITEM?
Chainstitch is a very unique form of embroidery and like all embroidered items care and love are required when laundering your pieces.
It’s highly recommended that you only launder the garment when needed by dry cleaning. Spot cleaning by hand with mild detergent is also a safe bet. Chenille is dry clean only for sure.
Lastly, you could also wash on delicate and hang dry. Allow the stitched area to lay flat. Some ironing may be required when fully dry. Be sure to iron item from the inside out.