We're Hiring - Press Operator
We’re looking to hire an experienced Automatic Press Operator to join our ranks.
Our print team is the backbone of our shop and we’re looking for an important role in that operation. As a Press Operator, you’ll be the one to take all of the details of the process and bring them to the real world. Since you’re experienced, you know that this position can be a lot of work, requires you to be on your toes (sometimes literally), and is instantly gratifying with each squeegee pass. It’s not for everyone, though, that’s why you have a strong work ethic, work well under pressure, and have a passion to help bring ideas to life.
If this all resonates with you… you may be the teammate we’re looking for.
- Background in the screen print world with experience operating automatic press
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with team members
- Passion for print with eagerness to learn and constantly improve
- Ability to troubleshoot quickly and perform under pressure
- Familiarity with water based and discharge printing
- Manage the appropriate workflows for print schedule
- Verify job schedule and details including garment size, type, and color, print placement, ink type, and color
- Set up jobs according to appropriate specs. This includes registering, ensuring proper screen order, squeegee pressure and speed, flash settings, tacking pallets, etc.
- Operate & maintain automatic and manual presses. This includes loading, unloading, maintaining ink levels during run, performing quality control checks, and quickly resolving issues that arise on press
- Maintain cleanliness of print area and equipment
- You are a leader that loves to collaborate with the team to reach the finish line
- You understand screen printing is a craft and take pride in your work
- Knowing how & why things work is enjoyable to you. You’re quick to get your hands dirty when there is a problem to solve.
- You’re eager to work on and create impressive prints
- Pay based on experience.
- Bonus pay
- Profit sharing after 6 months of employment
- 6 paid holidays
- After-hours access to print non-competing personal projects
- Comfortable work environment
- Free tees
- Discount on retail products
- Print work with dope clients
- Creative & collaborative team
Tell us what you’re about and send over your résumé to email@example.com.
Please be sure to link to an online portfolio of your work.