In-House Production Designer
We’re looking for someone exciting and talented to add to our creative team. If you have design chops and love seeing your on screen work live in the real world… you should keep reading.
- Responsible for client design projects ( creating original art, shirt designs, poster designs, logos, etc.)
- Work with client to ensure all art requirements are met and communicate those details clearly to production team.
- Responsible for production art needs (creating separations for screen print, outputting film positives, and creating mock ups)
- Responsible for output of art positives for production use as well as working with production team to troubleshoot any art related issues.
- Create graphics to be used for marketing purposes.
- Is extremely proficient in Illustrator and Photoshop
- Thinks in print terms
- Understands how art needs to be set up for screen print
- Has screen print design experience
- Cares about the details
- Works well in a team environment
- Is a self starter eager to see projects through to completion
- Is excited to help shape growth of Prince Ink
- Salary based on experience.
- Bonus pay
- Profit sharing
- Comfortable, collaborative, & creative work environment
- After-hours access to print shop for non-competing personal projects
- Work directly with exciting clients
- Free t-shirts
- Discount on retail product
Tell us what you’re about and send over your résumé to email@example.com.
Please be sure to link to an online portfolio of your work.