We’re looking for someone exciting and talented to take over our embroidery side of things. If you know your way around an embroidery machine and enjoy making retail quality products… you should keep reading.
- Responsible for operating a multi-head embroidery machine to stitch designs for clients and Prince Ink merchandise
- Work with team to ensure all job requirements are met
- Responsible for entire embroidery operation & needs
- Responsible for using embroidery software to digitize and amend designs
- Responsible for daily maintenance of machines and workspace
- Follow work orders, trim & finish garments, and package for client
- Is extremely detail oriented
- Solves problems like nobody's business
- Keeps eye on the end result
- Understands what accommodations need to be made for different applications
- Has machine embroidery experience
- Knowledgeable of the embroidery world and wants to push the boundaries
- Works well in a team environment
- Is a self starter eager to see projects through to completion
- Is excited to help shape growth of Prince Ink
- Eager to tackle new challenges and techniques
- Ready to get started
- Pay based on experience.
- Bonus pay
- Profit sharing after 6 months of employment
- Comfortable, collaborative, & creative work environment
- After-hours access to print shop for non-competing personal projects
- Work directly with exciting clients
- Free t-shirts
- Discount on retail product
Tell us what you’re about and send over your résumé to email@example.com.
Please be sure to link to an online portfolio of your work.