DDC First Aid Kit
Regular price $6.00
Draplin : Was just on a big road trip across America, and was packaging DDC merch up in some post office parking lot, and sliced the shit out of my knuckle taping up a poster tube. Band aid time! I went digging in my rig, came up empty, nearly “bled out” and had a red flash of inspiration punch me right in the kisser: How come you don’t have a proper DDC Brand First Aid Kit? Precisely for moment like this?
And I didn’t have an answer. So that night, in the safety of some overpriced flophouse, I got to work on our very own. And that’s what we’re launching today. Safety first, America!
Refillable Supplies :
01. General first aid guide.
02. 4 - 3” x 3/4” latex-free adhesive bandages.
03. 1 - 1.5” x 1.5” adhesive pad.
04. 2 - Antiseptic benzalkonium chloride towelettes.
05. 1- Aspirin, 2 tablets.
Product Details :
01. Stash this compact first aid kit just about anywhere!
02. “Sterile Gauze White” imprint on “Bleed Out Metallic Red.”
03. 2-3/4” x 3-7/8” x 3/4” in dimension, if that matters to ya.
04. Compact size for car trunk, glove box, backpack or pocket..
05. Smooth metallic red plastic.
06. Durable plastic clasp.
07. Looks good rolling around in adventure rig auxillary compartment.
08. Just might save a finger, limb or life.
09. “Enhance” it with your own life-saving additions.
10. Proudly made in the U.S.A.